As a Full Stack Software Developer at LeanFM Technologies, you have the opportunity to directly impact the way in which thousands of buildings around the world are operated. You will help improve employees, patients, students, and visitors’ daily interactions with the built environment. You will help increase sustainable building practices, reducing energy and utility waste and you will help make trade professionals’ lives easier.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help us develop the LeanFM R&D Center. The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to design and develop LeanFM’s web application and introduce creative and user-intuitive approaches to the visualization of building operations insights produced by LeanFM’s analytics framework.
Please submit your application here. (email@example.com)
- Work with the UI engineer to develop web-based, mobile-friendly, concise and intuitive user interface for the main client application of LeanFM platform
- Manage and develop the backend mechanisms for the web server to communicate all data with the user front-end
- Write efficient and performant code that requires low maintenance
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs
- Work closely with and shadow facility managers to verify, validate and assess value of the application
- BS in computer science, human-computer interaction or 5+ years equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in full stack software design and development
- Strong software development and database management skills
- Experience in web-based application development best practices
- Experience with jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, or similar
- Experience working with node.js
- Experience with database management systems (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with agile project management
- Excellent communication skills (team and customer)
- Passion for quality and teamwork
- Experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, or similar
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS and Android)
- Experience with Github or similar
LeanFM Prescriptiv™ utilizes standard communication protocols and information formats to acquire and integrate static design information, dynamic measurements, and controls. Our patented technology automatically maps data points from building automation systems with equipment and spaces in design drawings creating a living digital twin of the facility. More than 100 algorithms and models are then used to analyze the building’s data to detect and diagnose root causes, as well as quantified energy wastes of hardware and software faults. The results are visualized in an intuitive 3-D view with a Building Information Model (BIM) of the facility.